This was one of my first tries at making a smoothie 2 years ago when I got my own blender. I invested in a Nutribullet and have never looked back. To confes I’m into my second one because of the intese use over the past two years. I use it every single day.
Have a go at making this smoothie, it’s simple and soft and velvety.
- handful of spinach
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 banana, in chunks
- 10 blueberries
- 150 – 200 ml plant based mylk (I use either coconut, oatmeal, rice, almond, and all unsweetened)
- 1 tsp baobap powder
- With these quantities use your smaller blender cup
- Just add all the ingredients to your blender and blitz for about 30 seconds.
Storing / Freezing
If you double the quantities then you can just leave it in an airtight jar and drink it at the end of the day when that 4pm sugar dip hits you.
- flaked almonds
- Home made nut granola (recipe here)