in your blender:
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric (kukurma)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 150 – 200 ml plant based mylk (I use either coconut, oatmeal, rice, almond, and all unsweetned)
- 1 medjool date, chopped OR sweetner of your choice (brown rice syrup or honey)
- 100 gr raspberries
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 pear, peeled
- zest of 1/2 lime (optional)
Whizz everything except chia seeds, 7 raspberries and lime zest in your blender.
Be careful it doesn’t splash.
Add chia seeds, mix well and pour mixture into a jar or bowl and leave in the fridge overnight. Add the zest of the lime and the raspberries in the morning before eating it or taking it with you.
This will keep you feeling satisfied until lunch.
You can store this one easily overnight till the next morning.
- Home made nut granola (recipe here)
- cacoa nibs
Spread the love to your favourite unicorns!