My best top 8 infinity tips for a great happy inspiring and feminine summer holiday.
- Of course you need a good natural suntan lotion without gluten and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundationa minimum of factor 30 to start off with and a protective lip balm…. and aftersun for soothing your skin after a day out and about. I have had skin cancer and never go with out any on my face and body… highly recommended … protect yourself and stay cool!!
- Always have fresh bottled water in your apartment/hotelroom/tent… and add slices of lemon, some fruit and sprigs of mint to your water bottle. I suggest you take one with you which you can refill. The fruit, lemon & mint will give you extra vitamin C and flavour!
- Check you have spotify on your mobile and add a meditation/relaxing playlist so whenever you need to meditate you can do so immediately on the beach or at your digs.
- check your headset is working before travelling and invest in a good pair and buy a battery pack so you can recharge your mobile on the beach… best investment I made so far.
- Protect your hair with delicious Moroccan Oil … I totally love it! Smells gorgeous too! If you really want to indulge even more and give your hair a mask treatment by the same brand then this is I believe the best one….
- Pretty dresses are an absolute holiday must-have and the more Bohemian the better … and don’t forget to include a maxi dress by Onjenu
- …. and an absolute to do is read a good book that inspires you to grow and develop… and a beautiful notebook by Peter Pauper and pen in your beach bag so you can write down thoughts, ideas and get into the creative flow.
- Last but not least is stay in the light … don’t let anyone or anything drag you down. Stay happy and positive and no dramas or victim playing & no blaming others for what ever happens in your life… if anything triggers you or pushes your buttons look at why and where deep inside of you it comes from. People who trigger stuff are your teachers… they cross your path because you have a lesson to learn… follow the laws of the universe and miracles will come your way. I promise! Become the butterfly …. be infinity.
Love and Light and happy holidays… let me know what you think of these tips…