Serves 1I didn’t have anything in the fridge today so I thought I’d make do with what I had and experiment…. wow it was delish! You have just got to try this one. If you don’t want any oats just drink it as a smoothie.
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 medjol date, chopped
- 1 heaped teaspoon of almond butter
- 200 ml Oat mylk
- 3 tbsp oats
- toppings: bee pollen, rose petals, dried cornflower petals (at specialist shops)
- With these quantities use your smaller blender cup
- Just add all the ingredients to your blender except the oats and toppings, and blitz for about 30 seconds.
- Add the oats to a bowl and then add the mixture and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute…. it’s a speeded up version of overnight oats.
- Leave to stand for a minute or so and then add the toppings.
- Take a piccie and send it to me on Instagram.
Tip:You could make this as an overnight oats thing. I think with overnight oats you can also just whip up the smoothie mixture and add that to your oats in your jar and then add toppings to your liking the next day.
- 1 tsp bee pollen (if you are allergic to bee stings then never ever eat this!)
- rose petals
- cornflower flowers