Super simple easy peasy snack for those 4pm hunger pangs, sugar dips etc. etc. A prfect little enjoyable snack for in between meals. A real pick me up.
Just make sure you always ahve tahini paste (sesame) in your cupboard as well as those great rice cakes. You can then play around yourself with what ever ingredients you have hanging around in your fridge.
- 2 rice cakes (crackers, rijst wafels)
- Tahini paste
- 2-4 mushrooms, depending on size, finely sliced
- 6 king prawns
- pinch of pink Himalaya salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Greek basil to sprinkle on top
- Spread the tahini paste on the crackers, add a pinch of salt.
- add the sliced mushrooms and then the king prawns
- sprinkle over a grounding of fresh pepper and the Greek basil and hey presto…. easy snack ready to go