What a lovely soft warming drink this is…. I totally love it. It’s heart warming because of the pinch of cayenne pepper and soft because of the coconut oil and oat milk. Please, please give this a go… especially lovely during cold days.
- 450 ml oat milk
- a piece of fresh turmeric root, peeled
- piece of ginger, peeled,
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- squeeze of brown rice syrup
- Grate the ginger and turmeric (if you don’t want to end up with yelllow fingers either use powder form of turmeric or use kitch gloves.
- Add the milk to the pan and add the ginger, turmeric, syrup and cayenne pepper.
- Give it all a good whisk and bring to just boiling. Leave to stand for 2 minutes to infuse.
- Strain through a sive into a jug and pour into two mugs. Enjoy drinking this amazing healing drink.
You can just keep it in the fridge for a day.