This is a super simple soup for in the blender. You could use your Nutribullet here but divide the quantities otherwise your cups will be too full.
Delish on a hot Spring or Summer day… great for a picnic too. Avocado is such a versitile vegetable. I just love it soooo much. Leave me a comment in the box below if you made it too….
- 2 ripe avocados, flesh only
- 1 apple, cored, peeled and cut into chunks
- 250ml/1 cup of natural yogurt
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes
- juice of half a lime
- 500ml/2 cups of chicken of vegetable stock
- freshly chopped coriander/cilantro for the garnish
- Put the avocado flesh into your blender with the apple, yogurt, chilli flakes and lime juice.
- Warm the stock and add to the blender and puree the soup so the mixture is nice and smooth, green and velvety looking.
- Put in the fridge for a couple of hours if you want it cold.
- Sprinkle some of the coriander on top when poured into some lovely bowls.
For more healthy nutritious inspiration and learn how to change your mindset about living a healthy lifestyle then join 1 Free MONTH MEMBERSHIP in my Facebook Community MY BODY MY TEMPLE here